Are you a humanities student or scholar? Do you have a story to tell about what or who helped you making your research more transparent, more visible and more accessible to others? Or what are the challenges you are facing in doing so? Come and share your experience with us! Win a scholarship to attend the “How to make the most of your publications in the humanities” workshop on the 21st of January 2019 in Berlin, and join the discussion on this.
DARIAH-EU is offering three travel scholarships, open to early career researchers and students to attend the workshop.
To participate, all you need to do is to share a blog post with us addressing one (or more) of the following questions:
- How do you make your research work for society?
- How does openly sharing your research results benefit you?
- What are the practices, services and tools that help you make your research more transparent and accessible?
- Who inspired you to take the first steps towards open scholarship? (people or communities)
- What are the biggest challenges you are facing when you want to widely share your research results?
Don’t have a blog?
No worries, this must not be an obstacle! You can also send us your post via e-mail [email@example.com]. Successful entries will be (re)posted on the DARIAH-EU and FOSTER Open Science News websites and we are going to spread the word about them via all of our communication channels.
DARIAH-EU will reimburse your basic travel costs to Berlin (flight/train/bus ticket, accommodation and public transport transfer) up to 300 EUR.
How to apply:
Send us the link to your blog post or your draft together with a little introduction of yourself to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ready, set, go!
The deadline for the submission is before the 6th of January. We are looking forward to receiving your posts and will announce the winner on January 9th, 2019.
For any questions, please contact us via email.