3rd General VCC Meeting, Copenhagen
Our 3rd DARIAH-EU General VCC meeting took place on 5 and 6 September 2013 in Copenhagen, Denmark. Two top priorities lead us through this meeting. The first was an overview of what we have achieved in DARIAH and can already been offered as a service to the community. The second focus was on cross-VCC activities e.g. the ontology and registry of services or publications.
The full programme incl. descriptions of the sessions is available on the meeting website.
- Minimum requirements for partner’s contributions: description
- Controlled Vocabularies: description | presentation
- Training material: description | presentations: DH summer schools and PHD students training | registry of DH programmes | summary
- Information spreading over the DARIAH Landscape: description | presentations: Isidore and LOD| ISIS-Narcis-Isidore | Roadmap
- AAI: description | presentation | session results
- Scholarly Methods Ontology and DH Resource Portal: description | presentation day 1 | presentation day 2
- DARIAH Founding Members: description
- Digital Scholarship in Denmark: a showcase of current research activities: presentation | Digital Archeology
- Technical Services: description
- Editorial Services: description
- Dissemination Resources: description
- Distributed access to partners’ contributions: presentation
- Research Community participation in DARIAH: affiliated projects update: CENDARI, EHRI, ARIADNE, DiXiT and RESAW)