Workshop: Designing EOSC training programmes for institutions
January 26, 2022
Join this EOSC Future brainstorming workshop on designing a practical ‘how to’ EOSC training programme for institutions. The EOSC Future project needs your input to help shape the programme:
- what you need to know to get the most from EOSC
- what EOSC can provide to institutions and researchers
- how to integrate institutional services into EOSC
- how institutions can facilitate and enable EOSC uptake.
We also want to hear from you about how you currently promote EOSC, which EOSC services you use and what you need to know to do so effectively.
Together, we will co-create a training programme for EOSC for 2022-2023: refining the themes and identifying reusable training content as well as discussing the most efficient modes of training delivery and other training-related issues.
Join us on Wednesday, 26 January 2022, from 15:00-16:30 CET.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- research performing organisations
- national laboratories
- research institutes
- data initiatives
- data stewards