- This event has passed.
CO-OPERAS & SSHOC Workshop: FAIR Research Data Management in SSH
January 30, 2020 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
CO-OPERAS and SSHOC are conducting a joint workshop on January 30th 2019, in the Georg-August-Universität in Göttingen. The workshop addresses workflows and research practices of the participants in terms of research data management, FAIR principles (CO-OPERAS) and their usage and requirements towards services, tools, and specifically towards the SSH Open Marketplace that SSHOC is building.
- What is research data in my discipline? How do I manage it?
- What do scholars and researchers know about the FAIR Principles?
- How can I reflect on the SSH Open Marketplace regarding my own research practice?
- How can the SSH Open Marketplace help me with my research data?
- (How) can I integrate the SSH Open Marketplace in my RDM workflow?
- What can I learn from the SSH Open Marketplace about research practices and used tools/services by other researchers?
PhD students, early career and senior scholars in the Social Sciences and Humanities, ideally covering a broad range of disciplines.
The event is directed at German speakers but not excluding English-speaking participants.