DARIAH-EU is glad to introduce its second round in its funding scheme dedicated to – and open only for – the DARIAH Working Groups (WGs). This round will run from November 5, 2019 to October 30, 2020. The call acknowledges the strategic role of the Working Groups in DARIAH, which represent one of the four pillars of the DARIAH activities – according to the Strategic Plan 2019-2026.
Funding allocated under this scheme is intended to support the activities of established DARIAH Working Groups that are currently approved. It intends to offer practical support for their programmes, encouraging Working Groups to put forward innovative ideas, run initial programmes, and build up capacity to suggest new services or help develop and sustain existing ones.
Timeline and important dates
- Call announced: August 5, 2019
- Submission deadline: September 29, 2019
- Decisions authorising funding will be announced no later than November 4, 2019
- Successful applicants may begin to spend their award from November 5, 2019
- Transfer of the grant after signature of the Grant Agreement
- All spending must be completed by October 31, 2020
- The final report on activity and expenditures must be submitted to the CIO team one month after completion of the project and no later than November 30, 2020
Find out more about the Funding Scheme and how to apply here.
If you want to have a look at projects and outputs from the first Funding Scheme for Working Groups browse through the Working Groups Stories posts.