The workshop DARIAH-CH, held at the University of Neuchâtel at the end of November 2018, was an important event in the process of adhesion of Switzerland in DARIAH, organised in the framework of the H2020 project DESIR. Switzerland belongs to the six DESIR accessing countries and is developing a DARIAH-CH consortium with eight partners institutions in order to support its request of full membership candidature, under the lead of the SAHSS. The aim of this workshop was to offer a platform for Swiss and European researchers to discuss the main topics related to the development of Digital Humanities.
The various sessions of this two-day event included keynotes and poster sessions, illustrating the current projects in the Swiss Academic Institutions. Namely, these five sessions addressed the following topics:
- Session 1: Thinking the development of Digital Humanities in Switzerland
- Session 2: Research Practice in Digital Humanities (Poster SLAM session)
- Session 3: Support to the development of Digital Humanities in the Academic Institutions
- Session 4: Strategies of Data Management and Archiving
- Session 5: Digital Humanities, Society and Economy
All the videos from these sessions are now available.